1. Omit certain words When searching our site, it is better not to use words such as 'of' 'in' 'a', etc. These are so common we haven't indexed them for searching.
2. Support for advanced searching The following examples indicate how different advanced features work. You are not required to use them but they are available if you wish to use them.
3. Use our advanced search filters
You have the ability to use one or several of the following filters:
- Collection filter: Select the kind of product you are looking for as well as the collection, the speed (for footage) and the version (for After Effects Templates)
- Number of people: You can select one or multiple values
- Ethnicity: You can select one or multiple values
- Age: You can select one or multiple values
- Orientation: This filter can only be applied for images
- Colour: This filter can only be applied for images. You can also select a "tolerance factor" to make your colour selection more or less precise.
4. Select the sort order that suits best:
- Sorting the results by "relevance" displays the results according to the ranking in our database according to the parameters and keywords you searched.
- Sorting the results by "latest" displays the results according to database ranking but also gives higher priority to the date they have been produced.
|5. Select a product you like and use the "More media from this shoot" function, just below the image or video preview, to explore some similar products from the same production shoot.|
6. Need some inspiration for a project? Select the Random search option () to view 50 random products displayed until you come up with THE idea.